Skip to product information
1 of 2

FISH OILS

Regular price £19.99 GBP
Regular price Sale price £19.99 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Enjoy a range of health benefits with Genetic fish oil capsules. Our formula is engineered with a rich amount of Omega-3 which supports heart health and cognitive function, improving your wellbeing during training and competition.

Order by 10.00am for FREE next day delivery

  • HEALTH BOOSTER | Engineered to help the head, heart and promote better health and wellbeing.
  • SERVING SIZE | Take 1-2 capsules with food.

OUR FISH OILS

Genetic Supplement's fish oil capsules are engineered to give you an all-round health and wellness boost, with a formula made of two Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) as well as Mixed Tocopherols (a blend of different Vitamin E sources).

WHAT ARE FISH OILS

Fish oils are the fats and oils extracted from oily fish such as mackerel, tuna, salmon, and anchovies, or the livers of other fish - like cod liver oil.

About 30% of fish oil is made up of Omega-3's, with the other 70% made up of other fats, and containing other benefits such as vitamins A and D.

Fish oil contains a few different types of Omega-3's - Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FISH OILS

Fish oils have been shown to have siginificant benefits on your overall health and wellness - but particularly on the important functions of your heart and brain.

EPA helps to prevent blood clotting easily, and has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and swelling. It has also been shown to reduce Triglycerides in the body - which are essentially fat in the blood - which can help to fight heart disease, and other related health concerns.

DHA is found in every cell in your body, in cell membranes, and helps to make it easier for nerve cells to send and receive electrical signals. It has been shown to have significant benefits in the development of the brain - particularly during early life stages, and in helping to prevent age-related cognitive decline and brain diseases. DHA has also been shown to support healthy eyes and improved vision.

Plus the added benefits of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E (through mixed tocopherols) help boost your all-round health.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONALS

INGREDIENTS: Omega 3 Fish Oil (50% EPA, 25% DHA), Gelatin (Bovine Softgel),Glycerol, Water, Mixed Tocopherols.

CONTAINS: EPA: 500mg, DHA: 250mg, Mixed Tocopherols: 2mg.

Genetic Fish Oilscontain <1pmm 10 heavy metal and are guaranteedfree from pesticides. Peroxide less than 10 meg/kg

SERVING SUGGESTION

Take 1-2 capsules with food.

Store in a cool dry place, out of children’s reach. Donot use if seal is broken. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended as asubstitute for a varied diet. Not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease ormedical condition. Use within 12 months of opening. Do not use if pregnant,nursing or on medication

YOUR QUESTIONS

WHAT ARE FISH OIL CAPSULES?

Fish oils capsules are supplements that contain the fats and oils extracted from oily fish such as mackerel, tuna, salmon, and anchovies, or the livers of other fish such as cod liver oil.

Around 30% of fish oil is made up of Omega-3's, with the other 70% made up of other fats, and containing other benefits such as vitamins A and D.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FISH OIL CAPSULES?

Fish oil capsules are proven to provide a range of beenfits to improve your health & wellbeing. They contain a few different types of Omega-3's - Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). These Omega 3s contribute to the normal fucntioning of the brain, heart, and the eyes, and can also fight imflamation and even help prevent heart disease.

WHO SHOULD TAKE FISH OIL CAPSULES?

Fish oils are suitable for anyone looking to improve their overall health & wellbeing.

WHEN SHOULD I TAKE FISH OIL CAPSULES?

Fish oil capsules can be taken at any time of the day.

  • FAST FREE UK SHIPPING

  • HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS

  • UK CUSTOMER SERVICE