ADVANTAGE ULTRA CAFFEINE-FREE
Take your pre-workout to the next level with Genetic Advantage Ultra Caffeine-Free. Our formula is engineered to provide the body with pre-workout or pre-competition mental focus and stimulation, so you can reach optimal performance and cognitive clarity when it matters, without caffeine.
Order by 10.00am for FREE next day delivery
- PRE-PERFORMANCE STIMULATION | Boosts energy, endurance and focus to help you reach your peak performance.
- ELITE PERFORMANCE | Our formula uses a blend of Creapure® Creatine and essential amino acids to enhance strength and endurance
- ENERGY BOOST | Contains Citric and Malic acid, as well as Glycerol Monstearate for the ultimate pre-performance pump up.
- ENHANCED FOCUS | Engineered with caffeine to improve cognitive concentration and clarity.
- CAFFEINE-FREE | A caffeine-free option is also available for improved cognitive focus and clarity, with zero caffeine.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY | 100% Plant-powered
- ZERO FAT | 0g of fat per serving.
- ZERO SUGAR | No carbs or sugars helps you develop lean muscle mass.
- GREAT TASTE | Available in a great tasting Berry flavour, or as a caffeine-free option.
- SERVING SIZE | Recommended 20g serving, giving you a great value 20 servings per 400g pouch.
OUR PRE-WORKOUT DRINK
Our formula is engineered to provide the body with pre-workout or pre-competition mental focus and stimulation, so you can maximise your performance and optimise cognitive clarity to get the best results in competition.
Advantage Ultra is developed to increase stimulus in the body, which enhances muscle growth. Our formula promotes muscle protein synthesis with its cell-volumizing nitric oxide agent, which causes the blood vessels to widen and increases blood flow and oxygen to the muscles, helping athletes to build lean muscle mass.
Advantage ultra is packed with 5500mg of micronised creapure per serving, which research has shown to enhance performance in short bursts of high-intensity exercise. Our complex also increases endurance, so you can work out for longer and achieve the best possible results from competition or training.
This pre-workout supplement provides you with pre-workout mental focus for optimum cognitive clarity, reduces fatigue, and reduces attention deficit, which keeps your head in the game.
WHAT IS CREATINE
While your body makes its own creatine, supplements like these work by offering your body a more efficient form, but should not be seen as an alternative to protein. Whereas creatine can offer you more strength, protein can help to maintain and repair muscle mass, and both are needed for you to see results from your training.
Creatine is used to increase energy and fuel your muscles during high-intensity training. The idea is that if you have the energy in your muscle to lift more then you will create more tears in the muscle fibres that are how you develop gains; as the muscle fibres repair and rebuild bigger and stronger after recovery. That’s why it is important to maintain protein intake as well as creatine.
Most pre-workout drinks use stimulants like caffeine to provide a boost of energy. Our caffeine-free Advantage Ultra provides the energy you need to support high-intensity training without any potential negative side-effects for anyone who has no tolerance for caffeine.
INGREDIENTS: Micronised Creapure® (Creatine Monohydrate), Glycerol Monostearate, Arginine AKG 2:1 (Alpha-KetoGlutarate), Beta Alanine, L-Tyrosine, Acidity regulator (Citric Acid and Malic Acid), Flavouring, Natural Colour (Grape skin extract), Sweetener (Sucralose and Steviol Glucosides (Stevia), Citicoline CDP-Choline Sodium (Cytidine 5-Diphosphocholine Sodium), BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract), Huperzine-A (Huperzia serrata).
Mix 20g (1 flat scoop) with 400ml of cold water using a shaker cup or blender for best results. Consume immediately.
Recommended use of no more than four times a day. Close pouch after use.
WHAT IS A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
WHAT DOES A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK DO?
HOW DOES A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK WORK?
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF A CAFFEINE-FREE PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF TAKING A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
FAST FREE UK SHIPPING
HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS
UK CUSTOMER SERVICE